- Hey, who cried "ai-ai-ai" there?
- Well I! I am the White Rabbit.
You hurry again?
- Beg pardon, Dodo - there are so many different things!
With us in the Wonderland try not to bring to an end -
Here I run backwards and forwards like a possessed hare, -
On two kilogram way I lost two metres in weight.
Why, why, fellow citizen, why am I a rabbit - a white one?!
If I were a gray one - I should not run but sit.
Everybody is awaiting me, call me - and all have to be visited,
And I am not able to refuse: I am awfully spineless, -
A limit should somehow be drawn for the rabbits! -
- But why do you tremble? And why are you white?
- Yes, because - ai-ai-ai! - such is my lot.
Oh, how I waste - almost the whole day!
I run, I run!
-But it is said, in childhood he was not white,
But he was afraid to miss something - and of anxiety became gray.